Tuesday, May 19, 2009

work, work, work

I started working on april 13 for my summer apprenticeship in a law firm. Now, it's my 23rd day. 7 days to go, excluding this one. My apprenticeship ends on may 29.
We started out with 5 of us as apprentices. Now, we're down to 2. The first 2 ended last may 4 - their 2nd half was with a different firm. The third was going to (and is now in) the US of A. So he lasted only until may 8. And so, like I said, there are only 2 of us left.
During the time that there were 5 apprentices, i.e. the first half of our apprenticeship, work was not so heavy, obviously since there were more of us. I felt how heavy our work load was the first day when there were only 2 of us left. Imagine, by the end of that day, I had 4 pending work to do! That doesn't happen often, thank goodness. Most of the time, I only have 2 pending work before I call it a day and go home (rather the dorm).

Because of work, I went to San Fernando, Pampanga last thursday (may 14). That took most of the day. And I was almost sent to Zambales today, but it didn't materialize. Sayang. Gusto ko pa naman sana pumunta talaga. Kaya lang, when sir J asked me yesterday if I could go today (the other apprentice also had work to do kasi), I unfortunately had work to do din, and it was kind of urgent (meaning, my deadline for that work is today, and it was only given to me yesterday), so I couldn't go. Sayang. It would have taken the whole day. And I love going outdoors too. Because that meant you're working at the same time getting paid and at the same time a bit relaxed.
Well, I just hope that before I end on may 29, I would be able to go outdoors one or maybe two more times. That would be cool. That's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home